The ideal Data scientist would love data…and loves to tell the story about what the data and analysis reveal. We are looking for someone who wants to help develop great reporting tools with our Analytics team. Our Data scientist will be responsible for working with the client teams as well as the rest of the Data Analytics team to gain access to the right data, understand the deliverables, work with the data analyst to process the data, create analytic models for performance analysis and predict behavior as well as draw insights and provide strategic guidance and direction. We are a data driven media organization and this department is the key to our clients success!
- Execute and analyze/optimize Media reporting to ensure plans are ‘on track’ to meet goals and objectives
- Manage client’s response data and provide analysis on media delivery, performance, ROI and recommend future implementations
- Strategize with creative team to ensure media and creative work together for ROI
- Design & Maintain reports & database(s) while analyzing current and historic results
- Prepare/present analysis, findings and recommendations both internally and with clients
- New Business: Formulate response approach/strategy with new business team as well as participate in presentation(s)
- 5 years of Analytics experience using a broad variety of analytical tools, preferably in a Media environment
- Microsoft SQL (including knowledge of writing stored procedures and queries) and expert knowledge of Excel,
- Experience with PowerPoint
- Strong problem structuring and solving skills – including data structuring, quantitative reasoning and implications development.
- Ability to aggregate a variety of different research sources into a cohesive direction
- Ability to integrate offline and online data into a unified story
- Ability to speak to offline and online research and analytics in our new business efforts
- Knowledge of analytics tools and data mining such as Toad, Google Analytics and Adobe Site Catalyst, R, Rapid Miner
- Experience with Visualization Tools such as Tableau, Qlikview and Domo
- Knowledge of STRATA, CoreMedia Direct (Including working knowledge of backend database structure), IMS, GFK MediaMark, PowerPoint, Nielsen AdViews & Netratings
- 1 year managing a team
Please send resume, cover letter and salary history to email@example.com.